When was the last time you pressure-washed your home? At Superior Pressure Washing, we recommend property owners pressure wash their property twice a year. Spring is an ideal time to schedule service, so be sure to add it to your spring-cleaning checklist!
Let our experts explain why pressure washing is important, along with how we can help!
Why Is Pressure Washing Important?
What makes this the best way to rejuvenate your home in spring? Below are the main benefits of pressure washing your property’s exterior.
Keeps Problems at a Minimum
Dirt and grime build up over time. This can cause further issues if left unchecked.
For example, your driveway is something that is used every day, whether you use it only for parking your vehicle or for other purposes, like your children playing with chalk or riding their bikes over it. With time, your driveway will accumulate vehicle leaks, tire marks, dirt, and mold, among other blemishes and pollutants.
This buildup can cause your pavement to deteriorate over time. Leaks, mold, or mildew can create stains and make certain areas look dirtier than others. Let Superior Pressure Washing handle your home’s exterior and restore it to perfect condition!
Increases Property Value
Should you ever decide to sell your home, rule #1 of real estate photography and viewings is that the property should be immaculately clean. Your home’s exterior is the first thing potential buyers see. This includes the roof, windows, and exterior. Mold and mildew are easy to spot on a property and can drive traffic away.
At Superior Pressure Washing, we strive to provide our customers with a home exterior they’re proud of. We understand just what’s required to keep your property in top shape. For example, we’ll never pressure wash a roof. Instead, our team will perform a soft washing service that ensures shingles and other materials aren’t damaged.
By keeping your home or business clean and well-maintained, you’ll increase its value. Get in touch with Superior Pressure Washing to learn more!
Helps With Allergies
With spring comes allergies. If you find yourself sneezing and getting a stuffy nose around this time, you’re more than likely experiencing allergies to pollen, dust, or other outdoor elements.
Our team at Superior Pressure Washing will rid your home’s exterior of any pollen, mold, mildew, and buildup that may cause your allergies to act up. These pollutants can be harmful to your health. Mold, for instance, can lead to issues like respiratory problems and asthma.
Although pollen is harmless, if you already struggle with allergies, your body can mistake pollen for something threatening and try to attack it. There are many things you can’t avoid in life, but when taking certain steps, you can minimize these risks. Pressure washing your home during the peak of allergy season is one of these ways and will help your health significantly.
What Should Be Pressure Washed During Spring Cleaning?
You handle the spring cleaning inside your home – let Superior Pressure Washing take care of the outside. Here’s what we’ll tackle.
- Home Exterior: Mold, mildew, and other buildup is going to happen no matter what. Our team uses soft washing methods to avoid any damage to your home’s exterior by removing stains and buildup.
- Gutters: Leaves, dirt, and debris clog your gutters through the winter. To prevent any issues like water damage, mold, and flooding, we’ll clear your gutters out and have them performing at 100% in no time.
- Roof: We’ll get rid of those black streaks that appear on your roof and seem to spread. Reach out to Superior Pressure Washing to have your roof looking good and prevent bacteria from eating away at your roof’s material.
- Windows: There are a few things that come with window cleaning aside from the glass, like the tracks, frames, sills, and screens. Superior Pressure Washing will have two technicians working on your windows to make sure both the inside and outside are left spotless.
- Driveway: Get rid of tough stains and dirt that make your pavement look less appealing. Let our team check this off your spring-cleaning list.
Schedule Your Spring Cleaning Service Today!
At Superior Pressure Washing, we pride ourselves on superior customer service. We value your satisfaction and feedback after every job. That’s why we work with integrity and only use the best products and techniques when caring for your property.
We offer first-class pressure washing services for both residential and commercial properties. From house washing to gutter cleaning to roofs, we’ll ensure your property stays in great condition year- round.
Contact Superior Pressure Washing today for a free estimate!